World Political Map – Globe Edition Lite is a commercial asset for Unity 2017.4 or later that allows to:
- Visualize the frontiers of 177 countries and the location 1249 most important cities in the world.
- Colorize and also highlight the regions of countries and provinces/states as mouse hovers them.
- Automatically draw country labels.
- Add markers and line animations to the globe.
- Fly to a chosen country, city, province or location. It will make the globe rotate until the destination is reached.
- Imaginary lines: draw custom latitude, longitude and cursor lines.
- Lots of customization options: colors, labels, frontiers, provinces, cities, Earth (2 styles included)…
- Works on Android and iOS.
- Comprehensive API and easy setup.
- Dedicated and responsive support forum.
You can use this asset to represent or allow the user choose a location in your game/application, in mission briefings, reports, statistical or educational software, etc.