Compass Navigator Pro 2 is a complete and powerful UI system commonly used in adventure, RPG and world exploration games to show destinations and points or areas of interest (POIs) as well as text indications.
- Compass Bar.
- Mini-map with fog of war and full-screen mode.
- Radar system with accurate ring distance.
- Target and off-screen indicators with anti-overlap system.
- Beacon/heartbeat effects.
- Easy to use: drag & drop Compass Navigator prefab to your scene and you’re ready to go. Enable and customize features from a centralized inspector. Add POIs (points of interest) to any location or gameobject adding the Compass Pro POI component. You can customize specific options for each POI.
- Complete with powerful options: every component comes with many extra options to give your UI a professional look, from curved compass bar to cone of view and LUT/color grading controls in your mini-map and much more.
- Interactive: the system comes with many game-ready features such as interactive mini-map (allows user to click or hover on POIs, enter full-screen map mode, zoom/pan around).
- Event system to react to location discovering (check manual), icon appearing/disappearing on the compass or mini-map, mouse over/clicks on minimap icons, …
- Integrated Menu Items to quickly create new POI game objects or attach a POI component to an existing game object.
- Documented API to exploit the asset functionality.