Author Topic: Voxels rendering with different textures when Texture2DArray limit is 256. (B4)  (Read 99 times)

siddhantsaxena

• View Profile
I tested the latest beta (B4) today and when the Texture2DArray limit is set to 256 (using the isFull field of TextureArrayPacker), voxels (that come alphabetically later) don't have the correct textures applied on them.
I did some debugging and found out that multiple textures have same textureIndex. And always the texture of the voxeldefinition that comes alphabetically first and has a texture with same texture index is rendered.

Please have a look at this issue.
Thank you.

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks, we're looking into this.

P_a_t_r_x

• View Profile
When a solution is found, would it be possible to post here what was changed (supposing there weren't extensive changes)?
Some of us (myself definitely) might be using an earlier, strongly modified version, and updating to the latest version might not be easily done, and sometimes a cirurgical change might do the trick (I hope it will in this specific case).

Thanks again for the great asset!

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I recommend you to use a diff comparer, like Beyond Compare 4 from Scooter Software which is excellent.