School Project | Free Trial

Started by gasparhabif, October 05, 2016, 03:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gasparhabif

Hello,
I'm doing a school project which is aimed to education. I'm working with Leap Motion (borrowed by school) and Holograms, and I would like to do an geography game where you can move the earth, zoom in and out, all of it with you hands. The objective of this game would be to find the country given and I think your World Political Map - Globe Edition Unity Asset is perfect for this. But I cannot afford it's cost and it would be great to have a free trial. How could I do?
Thank you very much
Gaspar

PD: I'm from Argentina, sorry for my english.

Kronnect

Hi!

Thank you for your interest in WPM Globe Edition. We can provide you a demo version for Globe Lite Edition, is it ok?

Regards.

gasparhabif

Yes! I think the Demo will be ok, thank you for the fast reply. As soon as I finish the project I will post the results and how we integrated your Asset
Regards, Gaspar. 

Kronnect

OK, link sent by pm. Thanks for trying Globe Lite edition.

gasparhabif

gasparhabif

Hello ones again, thank you very much for the free trial, it has been very useful, I was able to advance a lot. At the moment I'm developing a Country Quiz, the aim of this Quiz is that given a certain Country Flag, you have to write it's name. For this, I need all the country flags,so I would like to ask if you can integrate to the WPM version you gave me,  the flag in each country.
Regards.
Gaspar

PD: Sorry for my english, if you didn't understand, just let me know! Thank you.

Kronnect

Hi, please check World Flags and Weather Symbols package on the Asset Store:
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/69010

The flag name are conveniently named so you can easily relate each country of WPM to the flag images.

gasparhabif

Yes! Thats what I need, but as I said before due to the fact that this is a school, I can't afford it. It would be really great to have a free demo or something like that. Could you give me that? Thank you for the fast reply!

Kronnect

Dear Gaspar, we're sorry but we have no demos for this package.