Users can submit their projects created with Unity at any time by filling the submission form below. After your submission, we will review it. Once the project has been verified, we will list it on the Projects Showcase page.
Submitting your project is very easy! Simply fill the form below with the required fields, and you’re done!
Please, consider the following guidelines before submitting your project. If you fail to match these requirements, your project won’t be shown and will be excluded from participating:
- You must own the rights to share this project.
- Your project must be made with Unity.
- Your project must not be NSFW. It cannot contain nudity, hateful texts and visuals.
- You can participate solo or in a team.
- Your project must have been created with at least 1 asset from Kronnect.
My project is still under development, can I submit it?